I can't believe I'm blogging...

...Thus begins the inside life of yet another person - friend, sister, daughter, muso (I love that word), lover of God, lover of life, runner, worshipper - who sits randomly around the world in Jerusalem, Israel and has joined the ranks of those who also sit somewhere and think and ponder and then write...How exciting.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

emails, newsletters and other things...

Today I finally sent out a massive email update to everyone and their mother to tell them all about my life. This was long overdue, and it bascially went from a short, concise email to a 3 page newsletter that took me 2 days to write, where I even interspersed pictures AND captions in between the text. This was a big deal for me. And as one friend commented, I even 'bolded' some random words throughout it that I wanted to highlight. This makes it official, apparently.

So my parents have been have been stuck at home answering people's questions one after another, What's Emily doing? When's she coming home? So I figured I'd just let everyone know once and for all and that is the best way to do it.

But I love those massive emails that go out, once every 2 years for me, that tell people what happened in the last 3 months, but really they missed a year and a half of your life. It's hysterical. But whatev. I'd like to post it here, but it's too big so just email me if you want to read it.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for today.

5 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right (write) on, em.

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it.

 
At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your parents are so supportive. Hi John and Carol!

 
At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) I love that "bolding" comments makes letters more valid - isn't English culture interesting...good on ya, though, for completing a newsletter. I completely relate to the level of challenge that it carries...I'm due for one, myself, I'm afraid.

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Newsletters are SOO 20th century. This... right here... is where it's at. Blogs.

...does this comment get validated? :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home