I can't believe I'm blogging...

...Thus begins the inside life of yet another person - friend, sister, daughter, muso (I love that word), lover of God, lover of life, runner, worshipper - who sits randomly around the world in Jerusalem, Israel and has joined the ranks of those who also sit somewhere and think and ponder and then write...How exciting.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sunset over Jerusalem

here's some pics of sunsets I captured from the top of a building in the center of Jerusalem..







and this was just a few days ago...


going...


gone...

1 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I'd been wondering where those sunsets disappeared to! And now here you are, claiming to have captured them. Well, might as well get it over with - do you want a ransom or something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home