I can't believe I'm blogging...

...Thus begins the inside life of yet another person - friend, sister, daughter, muso (I love that word), lover of God, lover of life, runner, worshipper - who sits randomly around the world in Jerusalem, Israel and has joined the ranks of those who also sit somewhere and think and ponder and then write...How exciting.

Monday, July 31, 2006

More goodbyes to Hudi and Izzy...

BABIES!! They love to sleep on people's laps...well Izzy did - and when people weren't around, then Hudi came out... this is Rachel and Izzy in the left pic and me, Zac and Izzy in the other pic on one of our all-nighters watching "24" ...this time we happened to stay up until 6am to finish the season! Awesome... Izzy loved it!














Below is a pic of one of the first bonding moments that I had with Izzy when I first arrived..."Don't get attached!!!" is my dad's famous quote regarding any cats that we meet....















and they do everything together...






2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. . so many blogs at once, I don't know what to do! haha. . anyway, the cats are hysterical! Remember the children's book I was going to write all about the cats in Israel? Well, you inspired me to get moving! There are so many Holy cats in the Holy Land to incorporate into my stories!. . .miss you lots.

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the girl" is also "the Margster". . also known as "Why is the carpet all wet, Todd?" (incase you forget)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home