I can't believe I'm blogging...

...Thus begins the inside life of yet another person - friend, sister, daughter, muso (I love that word), lover of God, lover of life, runner, worshipper - who sits randomly around the world in Jerusalem, Israel and has joined the ranks of those who also sit somewhere and think and ponder and then write...How exciting.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Pics of my Last Days in NYC

HEY so I'm BACK in Jerusalem...but before I write a Welcome Back email for myself, I'm gonna stick in some pics from just a week ago when I was wandering around NYC...

This is Times Square, hopping till all hours of the night. There are so many lights you feel like you're walking inside...




And this is Rockefeller Center. During Christmas the Tree would usually be there.



2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, it is quite strange how we spent so much time hanging out and we took no pics! hehe! Neither one of us thought of it because we were on the go so much. I guess we were too busy with driving adventures!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Kerenina Photography said...

wow is this NY?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home