I can't believe I'm blogging...

...Thus begins the inside life of yet another person - friend, sister, daughter, muso (I love that word), lover of God, lover of life, runner, worshipper - who sits randomly around the world in Jerusalem, Israel and has joined the ranks of those who also sit somewhere and think and ponder and then write...How exciting.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Pictures

Thought I’d add some more pics for the fun of it!


This is Anna's Farm...















Charlie's Angels if they were hicks...











Milking a cow, ever so carefully…An awkward moment for both of us..

The White House....

2 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the White House pic, but what's under the white bodybag?

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but unfortunately he did comment on this one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home