I can't believe I'm blogging...

...Thus begins the inside life of yet another person - friend, sister, daughter, muso (I love that word), lover of God, lover of life, runner, worshipper - who sits randomly around the world in Jerusalem, Israel and has joined the ranks of those who also sit somewhere and think and ponder and then write...How exciting.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Me doing a Plumb song called "Cut"...

So in response to Mike's last comment, I did give him permission to put the video clip up of a song I did - as long as I get 10% everytime someone clicks on it. I think it's on a website or actually something has to be downloaded in order for you to get it...so try clicking on this...

http://www.brainzipper.com/files/cut.avi

If it doesn't work for you, then let me know...and I'll do something. I don't really know what I'll do, but, um, we'll see.

I'm also laughing because there is so much background noise...WHY aren't YOU people listening to me! I'm crying... (actually I like it better that way...)

Anyway, how fun. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The video is encoded in DivX 6. If you can't play the video (doesn't work at all or you get audio but no video), download DivX 6 from here.

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! Lookie what I ran across:
Cut music video, by Plumb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home