I can't believe I'm blogging...

...Thus begins the inside life of yet another person - friend, sister, daughter, muso (I love that word), lover of God, lover of life, runner, worshipper - who sits randomly around the world in Jerusalem, Israel and has joined the ranks of those who also sit somewhere and think and ponder and then write...How exciting.

Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm in Minnesota

Hi. I'm in Minneapolis, Minnesota right now visiting my very good friend Sarah. I've known her for yearsandyears - and it's the type of thing where you can just pick up friendship where you left off...with lots of stories in between. Originally from NY, she moved here to study - Interpreting and Sign Language - and is now living and working in this cold forsaken state. Ha. Who would have thought.

Today we did lots of stuff and walk around as much as we could outside and drink coffee. There are many coffeeshops here for a reason. Already last night, we found ourselves randomly walking into a Kereoke place where of course, I immediately hooked myself up with a U2 song - "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For."

Just some thoughts about MN - I came asking the question, what came out of here? I'm still not sure, but hopefully by the time I leave I'll have a better answer. It's a cute place, friendly people and they aren't rushed or walking around panic-y like "New Yorkans" (as Shannon would say, tho he doens't read my blog)....

OH right, I think Prince came out of Minnesota. There we go. I think that's great - and when I leave maybe I can be The Artist Formerly Known As Emily. Awesome.

2 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot a few people... the most important of whom is undoubtably the much-loved Vince Vaughn! :D

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please do rename yourself. but, be "the (fill-in-the-blank) formerly known as Emily." Originality is always appreciated:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home