I can't believe I'm blogging...

...Thus begins the inside life of yet another person - friend, sister, daughter, muso (I love that word), lover of God, lover of life, runner, worshipper - who sits randomly around the world in Jerusalem, Israel and has joined the ranks of those who also sit somewhere and think and ponder and then write...How exciting.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Last Days in Rehavia

Well, I've lived for almost 4 months in this apartment...at first it was somewhat weird to move into someone else's house when they aren't there. You don't know where everything is, and where they put stuff, etc...but it grew on me!

As did their kitties :) the real reason why I was asked to live here. Here's some pics of the apt AND of the dead bird that I found lying on the floor one night when I got home. I screamed and asked Tony and Nicole to tell me if I had really seen what I thought it was....I think it was a little gift for me from one of the cats. Apparently cats are known to do this to show that they love and appreciate you, isn't that sweet...but isn't it when they are outdoor cats??!! How they got this bird from our little balcony I'll never know. THANK GOD Tony was there to get rid of it tho, because I don't know what I would have done.

Hudi and Izzy - You will be missed (sniff, sniff).

1 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tastes just like chicken!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home