I can't believe I'm blogging...

...Thus begins the inside life of yet another person - friend, sister, daughter, muso (I love that word), lover of God, lover of life, runner, worshipper - who sits randomly around the world in Jerusalem, Israel and has joined the ranks of those who also sit somewhere and think and ponder and then write...How exciting.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fam Time

And these are pictures from yet another wonderful Italian restuarant, Piccolo's. We love their homemade ravioli. (Sorry Tony and Nicole again). My brother Matt is home visiting at the moment in NYC from Germany where he is stationed in the US Army...he arrived the day before I left. So we got to spend one evening together with the whole fam.This is Aunt Beanie (great name, long story), Uncle Richie and my cuz Cristine. Below is our grandrents...I remember mentioning in another blog how Popi (that's what we call my grandfather) is never looking at the camera....we wonder if it's on purpose now...




This is me with bro Matt and my cousin Cristine.

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great food, lots of laughs, treasured family, precious memories.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Kerenina Photography said...

wow you have a beautiful family:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home